Together in Time
Our History, Our Home.
This digital collection is dedicated to the living memory of our community throughout the generations; to celebrate our rich history, and those who helped shape Englehart into "The Little Town With The Big Heart" along the way.
Time is ever moving forward and always changing. Thankfully, some things remain the same. Our community is made timeless by all who have and continue to make Englehart and Area all that it is- home. Just as our town, we hope for this feature to continuously grow and highlight our progress.
If you have memories you would like to share, we would love to feature them in our collection.
Photo contributions can be submitted to the Town of Englehart's Facebook inbox. With each photo please include all relevant information.
Photos must be of Englehart and area content. Not necessarily all photographs will be showcased.
By submitting your photos you are consenting the Town of Englehart to publicly post such images on their various media.
- Employment Opportunities
- Town Hall
- No. 701 Steam Engine
- Historical Museum
- Kap-Kig-Iwan Park
- Englehart Fall Fair
- Festival of Flowers
- Fishing & Hunting
- Hill's Lake Fish Culture Station
- Hilliardton Marsh Research & Education Centre
- Larder River
- Rod Inglis Memorial Steam & Antique Show
- Stan Martin Memorial Mud Bog Truck & ATV Competition
- Temiskaming Drag 'N' Fly Summer Classic
- Winter Fun
- Town Facts
- Business & Community Directory
- Recreation Services & Facilities
- Englehart Chamber of Commerce
- Service Clubs
- Cemetery and Funeral Services
- Child Care Services
- Englehart Public Library
- Health, Wellness and Support
- Emergency Response
- North View Nursing Home Family Council
- Places of Worship