Temiskaming Drag 'N' Fly Summer Classic
“A lot of action can take place in the last eighth of a mile!”
The Temiskaming Rod and Custom Club (TRACC) was found in the 1970s as a social car club. Reviewed and incorporated on April 19, 2001, the club was formed to organize and conduct motor sports events to enhance tourism, economic and family oriented recreational events.
The quarter-mile drag race at the Earlton Airport remains one of their main initiatives with seven different classes of drag racing participants competing for the top four prizes in their respective categories.
This three day, August event always has special attractions to thrill the crowd as they vote for their favorite car, truck or special interest vehicle.
Contact information can also be found by visiting our Business Directory.
- Employment Opportunities
- Town Hall
- No. 701 Steam Engine
- Historical Museum
- Kap-Kig-Iwan Park
- Englehart Fall Fair
- Festival of Flowers
- Fishing & Hunting
- Hill's Lake Fish Culture Station
- Hilliardton Marsh Research & Education Centre
- Larder River
- Rod Inglis Memorial Steam & Antique Show
- Stan Martin Memorial Mud Bog Truck & ATV Competition
- Temiskaming Drag 'N' Fly Summer Classic
- Winter Fun
- Town Facts
- Business & Community Directory
- Recreation Services & Facilities
- Englehart Chamber of Commerce
- Service Clubs
- Cemetery and Funeral Services
- Child Care Services
- Englehart Public Library
- Health, Wellness and Support
- Emergency Response
- North View Nursing Home Family Council
- Places of Worship